We are very pleased to announce that we’ve added four new members to our Client Services Team at Benefit Commerce Group!
Melanie Olson — Client Manager
Melissa Winchester — Client Manager
Brandon Mimes — Assistant Client Manager
Ian Jamison — Assistant Client Manager
For more information on their roles and their backgrounds, which total more than 35 years of experience in delivering service and support, read our full news release about them.
As part of the Client Services Team, these professionals are committed to providing exceptional service and support to Benefit Commerce Group’s employer clients throughout the year.
Many consultant/broker organizations are very visible and communicative in the couple of months prior to annual renewal of employee benefit programs, but relatively absent during the rest of the year. At Benefit Commerce Group, we have a different approach. We believe that employee benefit consulting and service is a year-round responsibility. That is why our Process/Project Management program establishes tasks and a timeline for the entire year.
Our entire service and support staff lives up to the word “support” for our clients by providing answers to questions, assistance in dealing with insurers and other vendors — as their advocate — and numerous other facets of client management. As part of our administration services, we:
* Conduct periodic employee meetings, webinars to educate, answer questions, and help with issues
* Assist with developing employee communication content
* Provide assistance with escalated claims or any other questions employees may have
* Work directly with clients on administrative issues, questions, and problem solving
* Monitor the service standards we negotiate with the insurance companies and any other service providers
* Review and facilitate resolution of billing discrepancies
We are pleased to welcome Melanie, Melissa, Brandon and Ian to the Benefit Commerce Group team, and we look forward to their interaction with our current and future clients.
If you have questions about Benefit Commerce Group, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.