SURVEY IS STILL OPEN!
REVAMPED & IMPROVED for 2018!
Our 5th Annual
ARIZONA Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey
Participants will receive valuable data that is not available elsewhere.
All at NO COST to you.
A valuable data tool to help you determine three major factors:
1. Where your organization needs to make your benefits stronger
2. Where you are already ahead of competing employers
3. How to save money and bring innovative new benefits into your programs
More details on WHY you should participate:
TOP 5 REASONS you should participate: (click each plus sign (+) to read more)
- +1. The only comprehensive employee benefits benchmarking for AZ mid-size employers (50-5,000 employees).
- Our survey is designed for employers like you and is quick and easy to complete.
- Participating is FREE and you will receive gift card awards for completing the survey.
- +2. No matter what your benefits strategy is, you need to know how your benefits package compares to other companies’ benefits.
- Your benefits can be a competitive advantage to attract and retain employees, but you need real, objective, and local benchmarking data to understand if your benefits offering is meeting your goals.
- +3. Your competitors are participating in the survey.
- Last year, nearly 350 Arizona mid-size employers participated in our 4th Annual Arizona Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey. This year, we expect 400 or more Arizona employers to participate, combined with 8,000 to 10,000 nationally.
- +4. Benefits and the employment marketplace are changing rapidly.
- The way your plan compares to others now may be quite a bit different from the way it compared last year and before.
- +5. NEW! Benefit Positioning System (BPS). You can’t get this anywhere else!
- An online analysis that shows you how your benefits compare to others in AZ, the nation, your industry, city, size, and other customizable benchmarks. This new feature will give you some immediate comparison feedback while you complete the survey.
Make Data-Driven Decisions on Your Benefits Package!
- –Customized comparison and analysis of your plan design, employee costs, employer costs, HSA/HRA funding and more.
- –Segmented by your industry, size and type of organization, local and national data.
- –Over 100 data points to compare against thousands of employers nationwide, representing millions of covered employees.
- –Survey developed by the world’s largest and most respected actuarial firm.
- –Benefit Commerce Group exclusively offers this survey in Arizona.
- –Many other surveys provide national data that is skewed toward very large national employers.
- –Other regional surveys customized for mid-market employers can cost you $1,000 or more.