We are very pleased to announce that 9 of our clients received Healthiest Employers awards today—and 7 of them (and Benefit Commerce Group, too!) received Top 10 honors in their respective categories!
This program hosted by the Phoenix Business Journal provides outstanding recognition for employers’ successes in health and wellbeing efforts for their employees. We are proud to work with our clients in establishing and engaging their employees in wellness to truly make a difference in their lives.
Because we believe it is very important that we “walk the walk” with our clients on health and wellbeing, receiving recognition for our own firm is important to us, also.
The Healthiest Employers program spotlights and recognizes area employers who have succeeded with extraordinary health and wellbeing programs for their employees. Companies are judged in six categories: culture and leadership commitment, foundational components, strategic planning, marketing and communications, programming and interventions, and reporting and analytics.
Employers entered in this award program answer questions about their programs to promote health and wellbeing of their employees and their families. This includes:
- How they support employee health and wellbeing
- How their physical environment is set up to promote health
- How they communicate supportive messages about health and wellbeing
- What specific programs they offer to employees and what programs are offered to spouses/dependents
- What incentives are used to improve employee engagement in wellbeing programs and which are most effective
- How employees are involved in developing and building the wellbeing programs
- How their wellbeing programs are tracked and measured
Each year, this program allows employers throughout the Valley to evaluate and compare their wellness programs to others and reflect their areas of improvement.
We are very proud of all our client award winners!