We are very pleased to announce that – for the 2nd year in a row
— 9 of our clients received Top 10 honors in the annual Healthiest Employers awards program!
Benefit Commerce Group and 14 of our employee benefits clients were named Healthiest Employers for 2017 by the Phoenix Business Journal.
This program provides outstanding recognition for employers’ successes in health and wellness efforts for their employees. We are proud to work with our clients in establishing and engaging their employees in wellness to truly make a difference in their lives.
The Healthiest Employers program spotlights and recognizes area employers who have succeeded with extraordinary health and wellness programs for their employees. Companies are judged in six categories: culture and leadership commitment, foundational components, strategic planning, communications and marketing, programming and interventions, and reporting and analysis.
Employers entered in this award program answer questions about their programs to promote health and wellness of their employees and their families. This includes:
- How they support employee health
- How their physical environment is set up to promote health
- How they communicate supportive messages about wellness
- How much of their medical spending is budgeted for wellness solutions
- What specific programs they offer to employees and what programs are offered to spouses/dependents
- What incentives are used to improve employee engagement in wellness programs and which are most effective
- How employees are involved in developing and building the wellness programs
- How their wellness programs are tracked and measured
Each year, this program allows employers throughout the Valley evaluate and compare their wellness programs to others and reflect their areas of improvement.
The awards ceremony is also an opportunity to meet other employers that focus on workplace wellness and exchange ideas on best practices and new programs that are having success.